- Podcast 179: Jay Drew on Spring Football Concerns
- Podcast 178: Down Go the Cougars in the First Four
- Mark Few and I agree: BYU should be in
- Podcast 177: Zags! Spring Football! Spencer Linton!
- Haws missing FTs at Gonzaga was stunning…or was it?
- Podcast 176: Tourney chances, dissecting Holmoe’s comments
- BYU Recruiting Most Efficient in Nation; Utah Worst
- Podcast 175: Greg Wrubell on tourney chances
- Is BYU or Utah winning the recruiting “Holy War?”
- What should BYU fans expect from the next five years of Dave Rose?
- Mountainous Mo Langi wins the Internet
- 2015 National Signing Day Central
- 2 Days Left: BYU’s Recruiting Board
- Who will sign with BYU on Wednesday?
- Podcast 173: Jarom Jordan on recruiting and hoops
Podcast 133: Gurney on recruiting and depth chart
- Updated: January 15, 2014
In the 133rd episode of the No. 1 BYU podcast recorded in Minnesota, Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News returns to talk recruiting. Though signing day is likely to be uneventful, there is plenty to talk about, including how the depth chart at OL and WR will look in 2014. Brandon also offers his perspective on whether the lack of depth on the basketball team is a new reality or just a temporary situation.
Adam and Matt then discuss the NFL playoffs and make their Super Bowl picks. Next, it’s all about hoops. Can the Cougars rise into the NCAA tournament? And can only Tyler Haws take them there? And finally, the pro-Bronco and anti-Bronco camps are out in force on Twitter and CougarBoard. Which criticisms of Bronco are fair and which are not?