- Boney Fuller 2015 BYU Opponent Preview
- VIDEO: BYU’s Taysom Hill ranked among top NCAA Quarterbacks in 2015
- 5 Ways Magic Happens for a Special BYU Football Season in 2015
- Watch Now: Pete Fiutak’s 2015 BYU Football Preview
- Media Day Live Updates
- Breaking Down Manase Tu’ungafasi Signing
- The Downside of BYU’s bigger Cost of Attendance
- How much difference can a Bronco-led Defense make?
- BYU Football 2015 Upset Watch
- Mendenhall-era NFL Draft Analysis
- What does BYU have that’s good?
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 3
- 2015 Football Schedule Expected to be Announced Soon
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 2
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 1
Podcast 133: Gurney on recruiting and depth chart
- Updated: January 15, 2014
In the 133rd episode of the No. 1 BYU podcast recorded in Minnesota, Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News returns to talk recruiting. Though signing day is likely to be uneventful, there is plenty to talk about, including how the depth chart at OL and WR will look in 2014. Brandon also offers his perspective on whether the lack of depth on the basketball team is a new reality or just a temporary situation.
Adam and Matt then discuss the NFL playoffs and make their Super Bowl picks. Next, it’s all about hoops. Can the Cougars rise into the NCAA tournament? And can only Tyler Haws take them there? And finally, the pro-Bronco and anti-Bronco camps are out in force on Twitter and CougarBoard. Which criticisms of Bronco are fair and which are not?