- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
- Fall Camp Roster Update 2016
- How much will joining the Big 12 help BYU’s recruiting?
- Boney Fuller’s Guide to Conference Expansion
- 1996 BYU Depth Chart
- Scholarship Math 2016
- BYU Recruiting Comparison: 2016 v. 2017
- BYU, Utah even in H2H recruiting, but each dominates specific position groups
- BYU hoops in the Sweet Sixteen next season? Arguments for and against
- Offseason Roster/Depth Chart Updates
- BYU joining a P5 conference: I don’t think it will do what you think it will do…
- 2016 Signing Day Central
- Final BYU Signing Day Predictions
- Get to Know BYU’s Visiting Recruits
Podcast 133: Gurney on recruiting and depth chart
- Updated: January 15, 2014
In the 133rd episode of the No. 1 BYU podcast recorded in Minnesota, Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News returns to talk recruiting. Though signing day is likely to be uneventful, there is plenty to talk about, including how the depth chart at OL and WR will look in 2014. Brandon also offers his perspective on whether the lack of depth on the basketball team is a new reality or just a temporary situation.
Adam and Matt then discuss the NFL playoffs and make their Super Bowl picks. Next, it’s all about hoops. Can the Cougars rise into the NCAA tournament? And can only Tyler Haws take them there? And finally, the pro-Bronco and anti-Bronco camps are out in force on Twitter and CougarBoard. Which criticisms of Bronco are fair and which are not?