- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
- Fall Camp Roster Update 2016
- How much will joining the Big 12 help BYU’s recruiting?
- Boney Fuller’s Guide to Conference Expansion
- 1996 BYU Depth Chart
- Scholarship Math 2016
- BYU Recruiting Comparison: 2016 v. 2017
- BYU, Utah even in H2H recruiting, but each dominates specific position groups
- BYU hoops in the Sweet Sixteen next season? Arguments for and against
- Offseason Roster/Depth Chart Updates
- BYU joining a P5 conference: I don’t think it will do what you think it will do…
- 2016 Signing Day Central
- Final BYU Signing Day Predictions
- Get to Know BYU’s Visiting Recruits
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the current fall camp Depth Chart.
Latest Update: 8/19/16
This update includes:
- Removal of all players not in the fall camp 105-man roster (except for a few assumed starters that may join camp late)
- Jersey number & Position changes from official fall camp roster
- Updated injury information from fall camp reports
- Updated depth from practice observations/reports
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.
BYU Fall Camp Roster (Download PDF here)