- 2016 Signing Day Central
- Final BYU Signing Day Predictions
- Get to Know BYU’s Visiting Recruits
- Opinion: BYU gets a basketball win over Utes
- VIDEO: BYU v. Utah Preview – Campus Insiders
- Let’s Review: BYU Wins and Something about a Wagon Wheel
- BYU v. Utah State Preview
- BYU v. Fresno St. Preview
- Let’s Review: Missouri Won and We All Hate Football Now
- BYU v. Missouri Preview
- Preview: BYU at San Jose State
- BYU vs SJSU Preview: Do you know the way…?
- Let’s Review: BYU Beats Wagner! Trick-or-Treat!
- BYU v. Cincy Statistical Review
- Let’s Review: BYU Beats Cincinnati; Where is Sack Lake City?
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the offseason projected Depth Chart heading into Spring ball in 2016.
Latest Update: 2/4/16
This update includes:
- Graduated players removed.
- Incoming recruits/transfers/returned missionaries added.
- Players potentially expected to depart on missions shown in Purple.
- Players expected to join the team for Fall camp shown in Green.
- Updated injury information.
- Offseason position changes shown.
- Updated fall players shown from yesterday’s Signing Day.
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.
BYU Roster for Spring football (Download PDF here)