- Breaking Down Manase Tu’ungafasi Signing
- The Downside of BYU’s bigger Cost of Attendance
- How much difference can a Bronco-led Defense make?
- BYU Football 2015 Upset Watch
- Mendenhall-era NFL Draft Analysis
- What does BYU have that’s good?
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 3
- 2015 Football Schedule Expected to be Announced Soon
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 2
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 1
- BYU Football 2015 Television Predictions
- Why did Chris Hill offer to play BYU via email knowing his email is public?
- Podcast 181: Jarom Jordan on P5 chances, MLB preview
- Podcast 180: Brandon Gurney on Spring Football
- Podcast 179: Jay Drew on Spring Football Concerns
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the Depth Chart in preparation for Friday’s open scrimmage.
Latest Update: 4/3/15
This update includes:
- Fall additions shown in proper Depth chart position as of opening of fall camp
- Departing missionaries/Christian Stewart removed
- Updated injury information for opening of fall camp
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.