- Who will sign with BYU on Wednesday?
- Podcast 173: Jarom Jordan on recruiting and hoops
- BYU Hoops Needs a Nearly Perfect Back Nine
- Wait a minute, could this independence thing actually work?
- Memphis Will Punish 12, Announce Suspensions Later
- Podcast 172: Evaluating Independence and Tourney Chances
- Podcast 171: Brandon Gurney on 2015 Recruiting Class
- Just how hard is BYU’s 2015 schedule?
- Early 2015 Spring Football Preview
- Podcast 170: Football Year in Review, Hoops Domination
- Entering contract year, Bronco turns attention back to defense
- Podcast 169: Gonzaga, Twitter Goes Nuts and the Big 12
- Now what, BYU? What’s the plan?
- Podcast 168: Miami Beach Bowl Recap
- Loyal Cougars Staff Predictions: BYU v. Memphis
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the way-too-early Depth Chart in anticipation for the upcoming 2015 season.
Latest Update: 1/7/15
This update includes:
- Graduated players removed
- Transfer players removed (Trammell, Kearsley, Leavitt, Collie)
- Post-fall departing missionaries removed (Griffitts, Fonua)
- Updated injury info (players shown in red) for Spring football
- Incoming spring returned missionaries added
- Players leaving for missions after Spring designated in purple (Dye, Kapisi, Bracken El-Bakri)
- Incoming fall recruits/returned missionaries added (shown in green)
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.