- Why did Chris Hill offer to play BYU via email knowing his email is public?
- Podcast 181: Jarom Jordan on P5 chances, MLB preview
- Podcast 180: Brandon Gurney on Spring Football
- Podcast 179: Jay Drew on Spring Football Concerns
- Podcast 178: Down Go the Cougars in the First Four
- Mark Few and I agree: BYU should be in
- Podcast 177: Zags! Spring Football! Spencer Linton!
- Haws missing FTs at Gonzaga was stunning…or was it?
- Podcast 176: Tourney chances, dissecting Holmoe’s comments
- BYU Recruiting Most Efficient in Nation; Utah Worst
- Podcast 175: Greg Wrubell on tourney chances
- Is BYU or Utah winning the recruiting “Holy War?”
- What should BYU fans expect from the next five years of Dave Rose?
- Mountainous Mo Langi wins the Internet
- 2015 National Signing Day Central
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the Depth Chart in preparation for Friday’s open scrimmage.
Latest Update: 4/3/15
This update includes:
- Fall additions shown in proper Depth chart position as of opening of fall camp
- Departing missionaries/Christian Stewart removed
- Updated injury information for opening of fall camp
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.