- BYU, Utah even in H2H recruiting, but each dominates specific position groups
- BYU hoops in the Sweet Sixteen next season? Arguments for and against
- Offseason Roster/Depth Chart Updates
- BYU joining a P5 conference: I don’t think it will do what you think it will do…
- 2016 Signing Day Central
- Final BYU Signing Day Predictions
- Get to Know BYU’s Visiting Recruits
- Opinion: BYU gets a basketball win over Utes
- VIDEO: BYU v. Utah Preview – Campus Insiders
- Let’s Review: BYU Wins and Something about a Wagon Wheel
- BYU v. Utah State Preview
- BYU v. Fresno St. Preview
- Let’s Review: Missouri Won and We All Hate Football Now
- BYU v. Missouri Preview
- Preview: BYU at San Jose State
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the offseason projected Depth Chart.
Latest Update: 4/19/16
This update includes:
- Adjusted depth & position titles based on official BYU post-Spring Depth Chart release.
- Players potentially expected to depart on missions shown in Purple.
- Added players expected to join the team for Fall camp.
- Updated injury information from Spring practice reports.
- Additional Spring position changes shown.
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.
BYU Offseason Roster (Download PDF here)