- Projecting 2014 for BYU and opponents in 6 easy charts
- Happy Mitch Mathews & McCoy Hill Day: 10 Days to Kickoff!
- Podcast 150: Jarom Jordan and Fall Camp
- Editorial: It’s OK if BYU fans want to pay for a church football team
- Nick Kurtz suffers broken bone in foot, out 6-8 weeks
- BYU Roster: Fall Camp 2014 Personnel Tracker
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.