- Loyal Cougars Staff Predictions: BYU v. UConn
- Cougar Brain Trust: BYU v. UConn
- Editorial: Goodbye, fall camp. Hello, 1.6% chance at immortality.
- Cougar Brain Trust: 2014 Season Preview
- Podcast 152: UConn Preview and the depth chart
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says what Loyal Cougars readers already know
- Podcast 151: Defense and Special Teams Preview
- Happy Steve Young Day: 8 Days to Kickoff!
- Projecting 2014 for BYU and opponents in 6 easy charts
- Podcast 150: Jarom Jordan and Fall Camp
- Editorial: It’s OK if BYU fans want to pay for a church football team
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.