- Podcast 179: Jay Drew on Spring Football Concerns
- Podcast 178: Down Go the Cougars in the First Four
- Mark Few and I agree: BYU should be in
- Podcast 177: Zags! Spring Football! Spencer Linton!
- Haws missing FTs at Gonzaga was stunning…or was it?
- Podcast 176: Tourney chances, dissecting Holmoe’s comments
- BYU Recruiting Most Efficient in Nation; Utah Worst
- Podcast 175: Greg Wrubell on tourney chances
- Is BYU or Utah winning the recruiting “Holy War?”
- What should BYU fans expect from the next five years of Dave Rose?
- Mountainous Mo Langi wins the Internet
- 2015 National Signing Day Central
- 2 Days Left: BYU’s Recruiting Board
- Who will sign with BYU on Wednesday?
- Podcast 173: Jarom Jordan on recruiting and hoops
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.