- Let’s Review: BYU Wins and Something about a Wagon Wheel
- BYU v. Utah State Preview
- BYU v. Fresno St. Preview
- Let’s Review: Missouri Won and We All Hate Football Now
- BYU v. Missouri Preview
- Preview: BYU at San Jose State
- BYU vs SJSU Preview: Do you know the way…?
- Let’s Review: BYU Beats Wagner! Trick-or-Treat!
- BYU v. Cincy Statistical Review
- Let’s Review: BYU Beats Cincinnati; Where is Sack Lake City?
- The case for Taysom Hill returning to BYU
- BYU v. Cincinnati Preview
- Statistical Review: BYU v. ECU
- Let’s Review: Tanner Mangum beats the Pirates
- BYU v. ECU Preview
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.