- Breaking Down Manase Tu’ungafasi Signing
- The Downside of BYU’s bigger Cost of Attendance
- How much difference can a Bronco-led Defense make?
- BYU Football 2015 Upset Watch
- Mendenhall-era NFL Draft Analysis
- What does BYU have that’s good?
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 3
- 2015 Football Schedule Expected to be Announced Soon
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 2
- The Next Round of Conference Realignment: Part 1
- BYU Football 2015 Television Predictions
- Why did Chris Hill offer to play BYU via email knowing his email is public?
- Podcast 181: Jarom Jordan on P5 chances, MLB preview
- Podcast 180: Brandon Gurney on Spring Football
- Podcast 179: Jay Drew on Spring Football Concerns
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.