- Podcast 173: Jarom Jordan on recruiting and hoops
- BYU Hoops Needs a Nearly Perfect Back Nine
- Wait a minute, could this independence thing actually work?
- Memphis Will Punish 12, Announce Suspensions Later
- Podcast 172: Evaluating Independence and Tourney Chances
- Podcast 171: Brandon Gurney on 2015 Recruiting Class
- Just how hard is BYU’s 2015 schedule?
- Early 2015 Spring Football Preview
- Podcast 170: Football Year in Review, Hoops Domination
- Entering contract year, Bronco turns attention back to defense
- Podcast 169: Gonzaga, Twitter Goes Nuts and the Big 12
- Now what, BYU? What’s the plan?
- Podcast 168: Miami Beach Bowl Recap
- Loyal Cougars Staff Predictions: BYU v. Memphis
- Podcast 167: Greg Wrubell on hoops, Miami Beach Bowl
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.