- Podcast 165: Cal preview, close call against SDSU
- Football’s Senior Day and Maui Tipoff Up Next for BYU
- Podcast 164: UNLV recap, 2015 schedule and hoops
- Gameday! Former Cougar walk-on retuns with UNLV to play BYU
- BYU Announces Neutral and Home November Games vs. Missouri
- Podcast 163: Jarom Jordan on Bronco and hoops newcomers
- Football Attendance, Winning, and the Real Ten-percenters
- Cougars lock down Seattle Pacific in final preseason tune up
- Podcast 162: Basketball preview and the college football playoff
- How BYU can round out its 2015 recruiting class
- Loyal Cougars Staff Predictions: BYU v. Middle Tenn.
- Chalk Talk: BYU vs. Boise State
- Cougar Tip-Off Thoughts
- Podcast 161: Dick Harmon on Bronco’s future
- The Taysom Hill Effect
Podcast 143: Greg Wrubell on spring football
- Updated: April 24, 2014
Greg Wrubell of KSL rejoins the podcast for another great chat, this time about his key takeaways from spring practice, including the depth at WR, the depth in the defensive backfield, and the impact of a healthy offensive line. Greg also explains why Matt Carlino’s departure is not as big as a deal as it might seem.
Matt and Adam then discuss Kyle Van Noy’s ascension on draft boards, and play oddsmakers with Tayom’s Heisman chances, and BYU’s chances of breaking into the first college football playoff is they go 12-0. They also discuss the Oakland A’s, Marvel movies, and the rise of nerds.