- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the unofficial Depth Chart at the conclusion of this year’s spring practices. Note that for depth purposes, this does not represent a prediction of the two-deep for the opener against Portland State in August, but a current representation of depth. In most cases, incoming players start at the bottom and earn their way up.
Latest Update: 4/7/17
This update includes:
- Updates from official BYU spring online roster, team sources & media reports
- Position changes, jersey number changes, depth updates from observations at last week’s Spring Scrimmage
- Fall players added in preparation for fall camp
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.
BYU Post-Spring Offseason Roster (Download PDF here)