- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Depth Chart updates occur weekly during the season, three times during Spring camp and three times during Fall camp. Spring and Fall updates are made before, during, and after camp. “Before” updates readjust the Depth Chart from the previous projection to account for injuries, players leaving the program, players departing on/returning from missions, etc.
Here is a look at the unofficial Depth Chart following Signing Day and heading into the 2017 season and spring football next month. Note that for depth purposes, this does not represent a prediction of the two-deep for the opener against Portland State in August, but a current representation of depth. In most cases, incoming players start at the bottom and earn their way up.
The next update will occur in four weeks at the opening of Spring football practices.
Latest Update: 2/2/16
This update includes:
- Final 2017 recruiting class added (except for players serving mission first)
- Spring newcomers added (2017 early enrollees, new transfers and returned missionaries
- Fall newcomers added in green (including current 2017 commits)
- Offseason injury/personnel information updated heading into spring football practices
Please comment below if you have any corrections or email us here.
You can download the PDF version here.
BYU Roster vs. Utah State (Download PDF here)