- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Happy Devon Blackmon/Trevor Brent Day: 19 Days to Kickoff!
- Updated: August 17, 2015
The 2015 Countdown to Kickoff continues with 19 days until BYU’s season opener. Each day we highlight the player or two that wear that day’s number on their jerseys. If you check back with us each day, by the end of the summer you’ll know every player on BYU’s roster in 2015.
Happy Devon Blackmon/Trevor Brent Day!
19 Days to Kickoff!
Redshirt Senior Wide Receiver (Projected #1/2 Z Receiver)
6’1″, 185 pounds
2013: Sophomore (Riverside CC)
2012: Freshman (Riverside CC)
2011: Redshirt (Univ. of Oregon)
Summit High School (Hometown: Fontana, California) Class of 2011
2014 Stats: Caught 10 passes for 130 yards and returned 12 punts for 68 yards in 10 games played (no starts).
True Freshman Defensive Back (Projected #3/4 Field Cornerback)
5’10”, 165 pounds
West Mesquite High School (Hometown: Balch Springs, TX) Class of 2015
2014 Stats: High School