- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Happy Kai Nacua/McCoy Hill/Tanner Mangum Day: 12 Days to Kickoff!
- Updated: August 24, 2015
The 2015 Countdown to Kickoff continues with 12 days until BYU’s season opener. Each day we highlight the player or two that wear that day’s number on their jerseys. If you check back with us each day, by the end of the summer you’ll know every player on BYU’s roster in 2015. McCoy Hill is battling a foot injury, but is among the walk-on players expected to re-join the team when classes begin on August 31.
Happy Kai Nacua/McCoy Hill/Tanner Mangum Day!
12 Days to Kickoff!
True Junior Defensive Back (Projected Starting Free Safety)
6’2″, 213 pounds
Liberty High School (Las Vegas, Nevada) Class of 2013
2014 Stats: Played in all 13 games (6 starts), recording 40 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 2 inerceptions, and 3 pass breakups.
True Sophomore Quarterback (Projected #4/5 Quarterback)
6’6″, 235 pounds
2012-2014: Texas McAllen Mission
Jordan High School (Hometown: Sandy, Utah) Class of 2011
2014 Stats: Appeared in the Savannah State game; completed 2/2 pass attempts for 27 yards; rushed for 27 yards on 5 carries.
True Freshman Quarterback (Projected #2 Quarterback)
6’3″, 197 pounds
2013-2015: Chile Antofagasta Mission
Eagle High School (Hometown: Eagle, Idaho) Class of 2012
2014 Stats: Mission