- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Happy Troy Hinds/Hunter Moore/Squally Canada/Matt Hadley Day: 2 Days to Kickoff!
- Updated: September 3, 2015
The 2015 Countdown to Kickoff continues with just 2 days until BYU’s season opener. Each day we highlight the player or two that wear that day’s number on their jerseys. If you check back with us each day, by the end of the summer you’ll know every player on BYU’s roster in 2015.
Happy Troy Hinds/Hunter Moore/Squally Canada/Matt Hadley Day!
2 Days to Kickoff!
True Sophomore Linebacker (Projected Redshirt – Hip Injury)
6’5″, 233 pounds
2012-2014: Mississippi Jackson Mission
Davis High School (Hometown: Kaysville, Utah) Class of 2012
2014 Stats: Recorded 5 tackles in 12 game appearances.
True Sophomore Walk-on Quarterback (Projected #5 Quarterback)
6’2″, 190 pounds
2012-2014: Ohio Columbus Mission
Mission Hills High School (Hometown: San Marcos, California) Class of 2011
2014 Stats: Rushed for 30 yards on 7 attempts in one game appearance (Savannah State).
True Sophomore Running Back (Projected Redshirt – Transfer Rules)
5’11”, 202 pounds
2014: Freshman (Washington State Univ.)
Milpitas High School (Hometown: Milpitas, California) Class of 2014
2014 Stats: No game appearances at Washington State.
True Sophomore Defensive Back (Projected #2 Free Safety)
6’0″, 195 pounds
2013-2015: Brazil Salvador South Mission
Connell High School (Hometown: Connell, Washington) Class of 2012
2014 Stats: Mission