- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Happy Va’a Niumatalolo/Brayden El-Bakri Day: 35 Days to Kickoff!
- Updated: August 1, 2015
The 2015 Countdown to Kickoff continues with 35 days until BYU’s season opener – exactly FIVE weeks from today. Each day we highlight the player or two that wear that day’s number on their jerseys. If you check back with us each day, by the end of the summer you’ll know every player on BYU’s roster in 2015.
Happy Va’a Niumatalolo/Brayden El-Bakri Day!
35 Days to Kickoff!
Redshirt Sophomore Linebacker (Projected #3/4 Buck LB)
6’1″, 226 pounds
2012-2014: Utah St. George Mission
Broadneck High School (Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland) Class of 2011
2014 Stats: Recorded one tackle and forced a fumble in 2 game appearances.
Redshirt Freshman Walk-on Running Back (Projected #4/5 Combo Back)
6’0″, 215 pounds
2013-2015: Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
Brighton High School (Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah) Class of 2012
2014 Stats: Mission