- 2017 Football Newcomer Preview
- Boney Fuller’s Best of 2016
- BYU v. Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Preview
- BYU v. Boise State Game Preview
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: West Virginia
- Former Cougars Rep the Y
- Stats: Going For 2 a Losing Decision…Every Time
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Utah
- BYU v. Utah Game Preview
- 3rd Down With the Clown: At the Gathering With Swoop
- Boney Fuller Week in Review: Arizona
- By the Numbers: 2016 Season Preview
- A Boney Fuller Interview With Wilbur Wildcat
- Boney Fuller’s Season Preview 2016
- Boney Fuller’s 7 Cougars You Should Know
Happy Va’a Niumatalolo/Brayden El-Bakri Day: 35 Days to Kickoff!
- Updated: July 30, 2016
The 2016 Countdown to Kickoff continues with 35 days (5 WEEKS FROM TODAY) until BYU’s season opener in Arizona. Each day we highlight the player or two that wear that day’s number on their jerseys. If you check back each day, by the end of the summer you’ll know every player on BYU’s 2016 roster.
Happy Va’a Niumatalolo/Brayden El-Bakri Day!
35 Days to Kickoff!
Redshirt Junior Inside Linebacker (Projected #4/5 Middle LB)
6’2″, 231 pounds
Class of 2011: Broadneck H.S. (Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland)
2011: Redshirt LB at BYU; No game appearances (Scout Team)
2012-2014: Utah St. George Mission
2014: RS Freshman LB at BYU; Recorded 1 tackle and 1 forced fumble in 2 game appearances
2015: RS Sophomore LB at BYU; Recorded 4 tackles and 1 sack in 3 games played
Redshirt Sophomore Walk-on Running Back (Projected #2 Fullback)
6’0″, 236 pounds
Class of 2012: Brighton H.S. (Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah)
2012: Redshirt RB at BYU; No game appearances (Scout Team)
2013-2015: Uruguay Montevideo West Mission
2015: RS Freshman RB at BYU; Recorded no stats in 4 game appearances